Publication on the economic policy reforms "Going for Growth 2019"
On 12 July 2019, the OECD published its biannual publication on the economic policy reforms "Going for Growth 2019" (http://www.oecd.org/economy/going-for-growth/).
The goal of the publication is to offer the policy makers a set of country-specific reform priorities to prepare for the future trends and challenges.
OECD suggests five priority areas for Slovenia's future reforms. The suggested priorities are the following:
1. Raise the statutory retirement age and reduce disincentives to work at older age;
2. Reduce state involvement in the economy and enhance competition in product markets;
3. Reduce disincentives in the tax and transfer system;
4. Improve tertiary education outcomes and boost innovation;
5. Decentralise wage determination.